This cute nail art has bright colors ‘peek-a-booing’ing . It is a trendy design and I know it doesn’t go very well with the traditional hena/ mehandi on my hands , but if done on otherwise would look good .
Most of the Nail art designs are difficult to do on the right hand as working with the left hand is difficult. This design is easy enough to be done on the Right Hand as well.
What you need :
- 5 Bright color Nail paints
- Black Nail paint
- Striping tape / nail art brush / Scotch tape/ paint brush
- Base / top Coat ( optional)
How To do it :
- There are two ways to do it –
- Method 1
- Paint all your nails with different colors.
- Put striping tape ( or make striping tape with scotch tape ) on your nails in different directions and paint the nail black , quickly remove the tapes to get neat lines.
- Method 2
- Paint all your Nails Black .
- Using a Nail art brush make lines of different colors on all nails .
- Seal it with a Top coat to get a glossy Finish ( optional) .
This Design is monochrome with a pop of red . This nail art design has been inspired by Polishedbyamy ( http://polishedbyamy.com/ )
What you need :
- Black nail paint
- Red nail paint
- White nail paint
- Golden nail paint
- Toothpick / Dotting tool
- Scotch tape / Striping tape / Striping tool
- Base/Top coat ( optional)
What I have used:
- Blackout By Maybelline
- Red By Maybelline
- Porcelain Party By Maybelline
- Bold Gold By Maybelline
- Striping Tape
- Very Me Base and Top coat By Oriflame
How to do It:
- Start with a base coat to protect your nails ( Optional)
- Color all the nails black except the ring finger nail , color that nail red .
- Use a striping tape or Striping tool to draw white lines on the middle finger nail. If using striping tape , place them vertically leaving equal space in between . Paint using the white nailpaint , remove the tapes to get white lines . ( TIP : remove the tapes quickly after applying the white paint to get a neat look. )
- Use the dotting tool or the blunt side of the toothpick to make golden dots on rest of the nails as shown in the picture .
- Seal the design with a Top coat to get a glossy finish . (optional)
Black is the most versatile and beautiful color . This nail art uses the gorgeous black along with black glitter to add a bit of jazz .
Usually most nail art designs are difficult to do and to do them with the left hand is next to impossible. This simple nail art can be done even on the Right hand nails . Hope you like it 🙂
What you need :
- Black nail paint ( matte / glossy)
- Nail glitter
- Clear Nail Paint
- Matte top coat ( optional)
- Base/Top coat ( Optional)
What I have used :
- Blackout By Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Matte Top Coat By L’oreal Paris
- Black Nail Glitter By Nubar
- Very me Base and Top coat By Oriflame
- Crystal Clear By Maybelline ( colorshow)
How to Do it :
- Start by applying base coat to protect your nails ( optional).
- Paint all nails black with either matte black nail paint or the normal glossy one.
- Once the paint has dried paint the ring finger nail with clear nail paint and sprinkle black nail glitter on the wet nail paint . Dust off the excess glitter .
- For the Ring finger , Cover the top and bottom part of the nail with a tape leaving a rectangular region in between . Paint the that region with clear nail paint and sprinkle black glitter on the wet nail paint .
- Add a matte top coat if normal nail paint is used , on all nails except on the glitter part .
What you need
- Base coat and Top coat (optional)
- 2 contrast color nail paints
- metallic color nail paint
- something pointed ( nail filer tip , toothpick , dotting tool)
- scotch tape (optional)
What I have used
- Very Me Nail Paint Base and Top coat
- Tenacious Teal By maybelline
- Blackout By maybelline
- Equate Nail enamel code:01
Usually most nail art designs are difficult to do and to do them with the left hand is next to impossible. This simple nail art can be done even on the right hand nails . Hope you like it 🙂
How to do it
1.Start with applying a layer of the base coat . This step is optional . Base coat protects the nail and prevents nail staining.
2.Next apply the lighter of the two nail paints on all the nails and let it dry . I have applied the beautiful maybelline green shade . let it dry completely for about 15 minutes .
3.Now take the darker shade and paint the upper half of the nail with it . I have used black for it . If you cannot do it correctly by free hand then cut a piece of scotch tape ( not cello tape) stick it on your hand a few times to remove some amount of glue from the tape and cover the Lower Half of all the Nails with Tape . Then paint the upper half with a dark shade and immediately remove the tape .
4.now with the help of a toothpick , or with the tip of a nail filer , or with a dotting tool if you have one , make a dot with the darker shade. wait for it to dry . Then on top if it make a slightly smaller dot with the metallic color ( i have used silver) to complete the look .
5.Finish with a top coat to get a glossy finish ( optional) .
And you are done!
Hope you enjoyed this simple to do nail art design .