Not only hair , fishtails look good even on nails and trust me its way easier to do it on nails than on hair. I have chosen the classic black on gold combination , but it would look good with any colors .
What you need:
- Two different colored nail polish
- striping tape
- Base coat/ top coat ( optional)
How to do it:
- Start by applying base coat to protect your nails(optional). Then apply golden nail paint on all nails.
- Apply striping tape as shown in the picture and cover it with black nail paint .
- Remove the striping tapes immediately ( leaving them for long would lead to uneven lines) .
- Seal it with a top coat (optional).
This is a very chick and extremely simple to do nail art . Although any colors can be used to do this , but white and black give the best results. It looks time consuming , but it would take not more than 15 minutes to do it .
What you need
- black nail paint
- white nail paint
- clear nail paint
- top and base coat ( optional)
What I have used
- Blackout by Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Porcelain party by Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Crystal Craze by Maybelline (colorshow)
- Very me top and base coat by oriflame
Max time : 15 mins
How to do this:
- Start by applying base coat to protect your nails ( optional)
- Apply a generous quantity of clear polish but don’t let it dry . Take the back polish and make random big dots with the nail paint brush , you don’t have to make small precise dots with a nail art brush , but big dots with the nailpaint brush . You will see the black dots expanding in the clear polish .
- Immediately take the white polish and make white dots inside the black dots and in the spaces between black dots . These dots too will spread and expand.
- Seal the design with a top coat ( optional). In case you decide not to use a fast drying top coat , then you would have to wait for a minute or two to let the paints dry since a lot of layers of paint are there .
Hope you enjoy it 🙂
In case you try it mail me the pictures <3<3