What you need:
- Nude/Brown Nailpaint
- Black Nailpaint
- Scotch Tape + Striping Tape /French Tip Nail Guide
- Base / Top Coat
What I have used :
- Cappuccino By Oriflame
- Blackout By Maybelline
- Very me Base and Top coat By Maybelline
- Scotch Tape + Striping Tape
How to do it:
- Start with a Base coat to protect your nails.
- To make the Brown french tip you can either use the French Tip Nail Guide or scotch tape . If you are using the scotch tape then place it as shown in the picture and use the brown/nude nailpint to make the tip .
- NOTE : [If you are using scotch tape ]Cut a piece of Scotch tape , now one side of the tape piece would have the tape cutter marks on it , these zig-zag marks appear to be small but they would make the nail art look unclean . So cut that side of the tape with a scissors to get a straight line.
- Next to make the Black Triangle , you can either use the striping tape or use the scotch tape to make striping tape . Place them as shown in the picture leaving negative space and paint to make the triangle . Make sure that the black remains inside the tapes . ( TIP : remove the tapes quickly after applying the black nailpaint to get neater lines. )
- Finish with a top coat to get a glossy finish.