Black is the most versatile and beautiful color . This nail art uses the gorgeous black along with black glitter to add a bit of jazz .
Usually most nail art designs are difficult to do and to do them with the left hand is next to impossible. This simple nail art can be done even on the Right hand nails . Hope you like it 🙂
What you need :
- Black nail paint ( matte / glossy)
- Nail glitter
- Clear Nail Paint
- Matte top coat ( optional)
- Base/Top coat ( Optional)
What I have used :
- Blackout By Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Matte Top Coat By L’oreal Paris
- Black Nail Glitter By Nubar
- Very me Base and Top coat By Oriflame
- Crystal Clear By Maybelline ( colorshow)
How to Do it :
- Start by applying base coat to protect your nails ( optional).
- Paint all nails black with either matte black nail paint or the normal glossy one.
- Once the paint has dried paint the ring finger nail with clear nail paint and sprinkle black nail glitter on the wet nail paint . Dust off the excess glitter .
- For the Ring finger , Cover the top and bottom part of the nail with a tape leaving a rectangular region in between . Paint the that region with clear nail paint and sprinkle black glitter on the wet nail paint .
- Add a matte top coat if normal nail paint is used , on all nails except on the glitter part .