Hello fellow nail art lovers !
Animal Prints can never go out of style , and this nail art tutorial is just about that . To keep things fresh i have added a pop of color to the gorgeous leopard print making it look super girly , but you can use any colors of your choice of course . Hope you like it 🙂
What you need:
- Two contrast color nail paints
- Black nail paint
- Toothpick / striping Brush
- Base/Top coat ( optional)
What I have used:
- Porcelain Party By Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Blackout By Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Color Code 12 By Easy maxx
- Very me Base and Top coat By Oriflame
How to do it
- Start by applying a base coat to protect your nails ( optional)
- Paint the ring finger nail with white nail paint .
- Using the non-pointed side of the toothpick make random dots of any size of pink color.
- Take the black nail paint on the pointed side of the toothpick and make brackets around the dots . The brackets should not be perfect in shape , they should be a little out of shape so that it looks like the leopard print .
- Make random dots / spots / marks of black color in between the dots .
- You can do this on all the nails or only one , like i have done.
- Seal the design with a Top coat for a glossy finish (optional).