What you need:
- Black Nail paint
- Metallic Golden nail paint
- Clear nail paint
- Base coat/ Top coat ( optional )
What I have used:
- Blackout By Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Bold Gold By Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Crystal Clear By Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Very me Top and Base coat By Oriflame
This look is fancy , yet it isn’t glittery or flashy . It is perfect for weddings or festive season because the colors are such that they would look good with almost all things . The best thing about Bobblicures is that they look as if its very difficult to make them , and that you need to have special nail art skills , but the reality is that its extremely easy to make. So lets get started 😀
How to do it :
- Start by applying the base coat to protect you nails (optional ).
- Paint the thumb , little finger and the middle finger nails black .
- For making the Bobblicure apply the clear nail paint on the index finger nail , but do not let it dry . Immediately take the gold nail paint and make dots with the nail paint brush . Try to make three vertical lines with the dots , making the dots in the middle line bigger than those in the other two . You would notice the dots expanding in the clear nail paint and taking different shapes .
- Do this on all the other fingers , apply clear nail paint on the black paint after it has dried , then make the dots .
- Seal the design with a fast drying top coat . In case you are not using a fast drying top coat , then try to not touch you nails for atleast 30 minutes . It would appear that paint has dried but the moment it touches anything hard there would be an impression on the nails.
Hope you like it 🙂