This is a very chick and extremely simple to do nail art . Although any colors can be used to do this , but white and black give the best results. It looks time consuming , but it would take not more than 15 minutes to do it .
What you need
- black nail paint
- white nail paint
- clear nail paint
- top and base coat ( optional)
What I have used
- Blackout by Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Porcelain party by Maybelline ( colorshow)
- Crystal Craze by Maybelline (colorshow)
- Very me top and base coat by oriflame
Max time : 15 mins
How to do this:
- Start by applying base coat to protect your nails ( optional)
- Apply a generous quantity of clear polish but don’t let it dry . Take the back polish and make random big dots with the nail paint brush , you don’t have to make small precise dots with a nail art brush , but big dots with the nailpaint brush . You will see the black dots expanding in the clear polish .
- Immediately take the white polish and make white dots inside the black dots and in the spaces between black dots . These dots too will spread and expand.
- Seal the design with a top coat ( optional). In case you decide not to use a fast drying top coat , then you would have to wait for a minute or two to let the paints dry since a lot of layers of paint are there .
Hope you enjoy it 🙂