Usually most nail art designs are difficult to do and to do them with the left hand is next to impossible. This simple nail art can be done even on the right hand nails . Hope you like it 🙂
What you need
- Any Nail paint
- Glitter nail paint of a similar color as the nail paint
- striping tape or scotch tape
- Base / Top coat ( optional)
What i have used
- Coral Craze by Maybelline ( color show)
- Pink Champagne by Maybelline ( color show glitter maina)
- Striping tape
How to do it
- Start with a base coat to protect your nails ( optional)
- Paint all the nails with the nail color.
- For the ring finger design, either striping tape or scotch tape can be used .To use scotch tape it would have to be cut into stripes . Next place the stripes horizontally on the nails trying to leave equal space between the tapes .
- Then paint the nail with the Glitter nail paint and remove the tapes ( tip : remove the tapes quickly for neater lines , if the paint is allowed to dry it gets sticky when removed and makes the lines uneven )
- Finish with a top coat for a glossy finish ( optional) and you are done!
Hope you enjoy doing it ! 🙂
This technique can be used with other colors as well .